2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
Existing forensic techniques for image manipulation localization crucially assume that probe pixels belong to one of exactly two classes, genuine or manipulated. This letter argues that this convention fuels mis-labeling particularly in unsupervised settings, where singular but genuine content or the presence of multiple distinct manipulations may easily induce non-optimal partitions of the feature space. We propose to relax constraints via a greedy
© Copyright 2019 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.