1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
In my September editorial , I outlined the important components of good feature articles in response to feedback from our recent IEEE Periodicals Review and Advisory Committee (PRAC) meeting. In this issue's editorial, I discuss the process of organizing a special issue (SI) for IEEE Signal Processing Magazine (SPM). The purpose is twofold. First, I want to encourage readers to become involved in organizing an SI. Second, I want provide more information about the decision-making process so that authors understand how they can have an article accepted.
© Copyright 2020 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.