1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
This paper presents a new method of secret three-dimensional object sharing (S3DOS), which allows sharing of three-dimensional (3-D) objects, while preserving its file format by selectively encrypting a 3-D object in order to sufficiently protect the visual nature of the content. This scheme, named format-compliant selective (k, n) S3DOS , modifies selected bits of the vertices of a 3-D object to protect the visual content by inducing geometrical distortions. These distortions are controlled thanks to the application of a degradation level at the beginning of the sharing process. To reconstruct the secret 3-D object, at least
© Copyright 2020 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.