1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
Much effort has been devoted to recovering sparse signals from one-bit measurements in recent years. However, it is still quite challenging to recover signals with high fidelity, which is desired in practical one-bit compressive sensing (1-bit CS) applications. We introduce the notion of Schur-concavity in this paper and propose to construct signals by taking advantage of Schur-Concave functions , which are capable of enhancing sparsity. Specifically, the Schur-concave functions can be employed to measure the degree of concentration, and the sparse solutions are obtained at the minima. As a representative of the Schur-concave family, the normalized
© Copyright 2019 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.