1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
In classification theory, it is generally assumed that the data are independent and identically distributed. However, in many practical applications, we face a set of observations that are collected sequentially with a dependence structure among samples. The primary focus of this investigation is to construct the optimal Bayesian classifier (OBC) when the training observations are serially dependent. To model the effect of dependency, we assume the training observations are generated from
© Copyright 2020 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.