1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
Over the last five years or so we have crossed a tipping point whereby speech and language processing have become pervasive in our society. It started on our smartphones, but has moved into the car and home, and is on its way to becoming ubiquitous. What seemed like science fiction not too long ago has become reality, and it’s just assumed, moving forward, that our devices will be speech enabled.
© Copyright 2020 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.