1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
10 years of news and resources for members of the IEEE Signal Processing Society
In recent years, there has been a significant motivation to develop software techniques for the noninvasive diagnosis of abnormal functioning of the vocal apparatus by studying the patients' voice signal. Diagnosing vocal tract pathologies is a task that demands considerable investigation due to the diversity of possible problems and the lack of standards among speech pathologists. Learn more about noninvasive pathology approaches for the prediction of healthy and affected voice signals from this Lecture Notes in the IEEE Signal Processing Magazine (January 2010).
© Copyright 2022 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.