1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
10 years of news and resources for members of the IEEE Signal Processing Society
The IEEE Eric E. Sumner Award is being presented to H. Vincent Poor of the Princeton University for pioneering contributions to multiple-access communications. The IEEE Eric E. Sumner Award is given for outstanding contributions to communications technology.
The IEEE Kiyo Tomiyasu Award is being presented to Moe Z. Win of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology for fundamental contributions to high-speed reliable communications over optical and wireless channels. The IEEE Kiyo Tomiyasu Award was established to recognize outstanding early to mid-career contributions to technologies holding the promise of innovative applications.
© Copyright 2020 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.