1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
10 years of news and resources for members of the IEEE Signal Processing Society
For a third year in a row, the IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing (TSP) is the journal with the highest number of submissions. According to the information from the Editor-in-Chief Athina P. Petropulu, despite the large number of submissions TSP has achieved, the average paper turnaround time is less than one year.
Below please find the rankings of the top-10 IEEE journals in terms of the number of submissions that they receive:
© Copyright 2022 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.