1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
10 years of news and resources for members of the IEEE Signal Processing Society
|Journal of Selected Topics in Signal Processing|
|Filtering and Segmentation in Mathematical Morphology||Deadline: Jan. 20, 2012|
|IEEE Transactions on Multimedia|
|New Software / Hardware Paradigms for Error-tolerant Multimedia Systems||Deadline: Nov. 18, 2011|
|Cloud-Based Mobile Media: Infrastructure, Services and Applications||Deadline: Feb. 15, 2012|
|Multimodal Biomedical Imaging||Deadline: Apr. 16, 2012|
|Social Media as Sensors||Deadline: Aug. 16, 2012|
|Mobile Media Retrieval||Deadline: Sep. 17, 2012|
|Music Data Mining||Deadline: Nov. 19, 2012|
© Copyright 2020 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.