1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
10 years of news and resources for members of the IEEE Signal Processing Society
Raytheon's Electrical Design Directorate (EDD) provides engineering design, integration, test and production to core radar, sonar, torpedo and combat system competencies
including process and control, integration and test, power systems, torpedo and sonar electronics, receivers and exciters, antennas and microwave subassemblies. Opportunities currently exist within the following EDD departments:
* Antenna & Microwave
* Microelectronics Engineering and Technology
* Power and Electronic Systems
* Receiver, Exciter and Signal Processing
* Ship and Torpedo Electronics
* Test Development
* Test Engineering
The newly hired Electrical Engineer researches, develops, designs and tests electrical (Analog, Power, RF/Microwave, and/or Digital) components, equipment, systems, sub-systems and networks for defense, commercial, industrial, domestic and foreign purposes.
For details, please refer to the advertisement at IEEE job site.
© Copyright 2022 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.