1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
10 years of news and resources for members of the IEEE Signal Processing Society
At the 2011 IEEE ICASSP in Prague, the program committee revived the idea of expert overview sessions called “Trends,” which are summary talks authored by the IEEE Signal Processing Society Technical Committees and presented by their keynote experts.
Starting from its September issue, IEEE Signal Processing Magazine publishes a serious of three columns summarizing the “Trends” expert sessions. As the second part, the column articles in the November issue allow readers to access the summaries of the following Trends sessions.
© Copyright 2022 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.