1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
10 years of news and resources for members of the IEEE Signal Processing Society
Position Vacancy in the Acoustics Research Institute
Two Post-Doc Research Assistants for the project Frames and Linear Operators for Acoustical Modeling and Parameter Estimation (FLAME)
The Acoustics Research Institute of the Austrian Academy of Sciences is seeking to fill two full-time research positions for the START-Price Project Frames and Linear Operators for Acoustical Modeling and Parameter Estimation (FLAME) starting in May 2012.
Applicants are required to show:
· a PhD or an equivalent education in a relevant scientific discipline.
· experience in a least one of the topics and openness to the others: frame theory, operator theory, Gabor and wavelet theory, time-frequency signal processing, numerics of integral equations, phonetics, psychoacoustics, and acoustical measurment theory.
· a good publication record.
· the ability to carry out research work independently as well as cooperatively.
· the desire to travel and work in an international cooperative project.
Applicants should have:
Applicants should submit a letter of application (expressing their particular fitting to this position. and interest in the project), their curriculum vitae, a list of 5 to 10 most important publications (with short summaries), a full publication list, and three references with contact data until the 11th of March to:
Institut für Schallforschung (Acoustics Research Institute)
|Call for Nominations: IEEE Technical Field Awards||15 January 2021|
|Call for Officer Nominations: President-Elect and Vice President-Technical Directions||19 February 2021|
|Nominate an IEEE Fellow today!||1 March 2021|
|Call for Nominations for Editor-in-Chief||5 April 2021|
|Call for Nominations: Chief Editor, SigPort and Chief Editor, Resource Center||5 April 2021|
© Copyright 2021 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.