1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
10 years of news and resources for members of the IEEE Signal Processing Society
Call for Early Involvement
The Signal Processing Society is sponsoring a competition regarding compression of dynamic geometries. The MMSP TC is in charge of organizing the competition, and to make the process as open as possible, is asking for initial suggestions regarding datasets and evaluation criteria. Suggestions should be forwarded to the TC as soon as possible, as the data and rules need to be finalized by April. The actual competition will take place from May to September. More details about how to provide feedback (and how to participate in the competition) are available at the Competition website.
© Copyright 2020 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.