1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
News and Resources for Members of the IEEE Signal Processing Society
The Signal Processing Education Network (SPEN) was created to break away from traditional education approaches and build a new framework where a vibrant network of educators and students collaborates to unify and strengthen the SP curriculum,
make it more open and interactive, and share best practices.
SPEN participants are using the following online tools to transform education:
To learn more about SPEN, please visit spenproject.org
|Call for Nominations: IEEE Technical Field Awards||15 January 2024|
|Call for Nominations for IEEE SPS Editors-in-Chief||31 January 2024|
|Nominate an IEEE Fellow today!||7 February 2024|
© Copyright 2023 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.