1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
News and Resources for Members of the IEEE Signal Processing Society
Published in TC News on 1 April 2016
by Florian Metze (Reposted from the SLTC Newsletter)
Welcome to the Spring 2016 edition of the IEEE Speech and Language Processing Technical Committee's Newsletter! This issue of the newsletter includes 5 articles and announcements from 6 contributors, including our own staff reporters and editors. Thank you all for your contributions!
|Call for Nominations: IEEE Technical Field Awards||15 January 2024|
|Call for Officer Nominations: Vice President-Technical Directions||19 January 2024|
|Call for Nominations for IEEE SPS Editors-in-Chief||31 January 2024|
|Nominate an IEEE Fellow today!||7 February 2024|
© Copyright 2023 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.