1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
The algorithms based on the technique of optimal
Under the sparsity assumption, the problem of signal recovery from nonadaptive linear measurements can be formulated as a sparse optimization problem which may take different forms, depending on such factors as recovery environment, signal structure, and the prior information available for the signal , . A fundamental mathematical model for sparsity-based signal recovery can be described as follows. Let
© Copyright 2023 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.