1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
Graph signal processing (GSP) has become an important tool in many areas such as image processing, networking learning and analysis of social network data. In this paper, we propose a broader framework that not only encompasses traditional GSP as a special case, but also includes a hybrid framework of graph and classical signal processing over a continuous domain. Our framework relies extensively on concepts and tools from functional analysis to generalize traditional GSP to graph signals in a separable Hilbert space with infinite dimensions. We develop a concept analogous to Fourier transform for generalized GSP and the theory of filtering and sampling such signals.
© Copyright 2020 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.