1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
To bootstrap the research in the area of design techniques and methodologies for Signal Processing Systems to the next level of complexity, it is essential that the many excellent research results, currently available, get a wide dissemination to the complete community. This forum intends to be an enabler for this to happen. If you have any tools related to Signal Processing system design you would wish to distribute, you can place an "advertisement" and pointer on this page. The same is true for benchmark sets, design frameworks, etc.
The success of this effort is obviously dependent upon your cooperation. If you have anything to post, please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the area of your contribution and the access mechanism (www-pointer or ftp-address).