1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
ASPS TC bylaws and policies have been defined and amended in earlier TC meetings since 1989. Many of these policies conflicted the SPS technical committee policies introduced in 2009. Therefore, in 2010, ASPS TC agreed to follow the SPS technical committee policies.
ASPS TC agreed that ASPS Chair and Vice Chair terms are two years and Past Chair term is one year. In addition, transition rules were defined to be followed over a short a sunset period:
Members who began their term before 2010 follow the previous ASPS bylaws, which defined the membership term as four years: