Area Chair and Reviewer Coordination Subcommittee
Chair: Alessandro Foi
- Maintain lists of Area Chairs and reviewers for IVMSP areas in ICIP, ICASSP, and the IVMSP workshop.
- Propose recommendations for the improvement of the paper handling and review processes in IVMSP related conferences.
Chair: Mujdat Cetin
C. C. Jay Kuo
- Issue open calls for SPS awards and nominations.
- Manage awards voting among TC members and identify endorsed nominations.
- Submit endorsed nominations to the SPS Awards Board.
Competitions and Challenges Subcommittee
Chair: Keigo Hirakawa
- Solicit proposals for competitions in IVMSP areas in the SP Cup.
- Process the proposals through TC voting for TC endorsement.
Conferences & Workshops Subcommittee
Chair: Lina Karam
- Prepare and disseminate open calls for future IVMSP workshops.
- Evaluate conferences and workshops seeking technical co-sponsorship prior to the TC voting for endorsement.
Chair: Sanghoon Lee
- Solicit contributions for publication in the SPS Resource Center.
- Solicit proposals for seasonal schools and other educational activities of the TC.
- Establish liaison with the Signal Processing Education Technical Committee.
Industry and Government Subcommittee
Chair: Debargha Mukherjee
Homer H. Chen
- Look for and engage in opportunities for greater interaction with Industry and Government.
Nominations and Elections Subcommittee
Chair: Xiao-Ping (Steven) Zhang
- Collect nominations for Technical Committee members and Vice Chair positions.
- Conduct the election process.
Chair: Patrick LeCallet
- Looks for and engages in opportunities for greater interaction and involvement of students with the TC activities and events.
Technical Directions Subcommittee
Chair: Vishal Monga
- Manage and maintain the EDICS list for the TC and ensure it is being used consistently in all TC related conferences and workshops.
- Work with the Editors-in-Chief of IEEE Transactions on Image Processing and other SP Society Transactions to ensure that IVMSP related areas are accurately represented in the EDICS of these Transactions.
- Identify future trends and directions in IVMSP technical areas.
Web and Publicity Subcommittee
Chair: Nikolaos Boulgouris
- Maintain the TC web site together with the SPS staff.
- Promote awareness of the TC activities via the SPS e-Newsletter, the SPS web site, and other applicable venues.
- Maintain lists of Associate and Affiliate Members and ensure efficient communication of TC activities.