1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
10 years of news and resources for members of the IEEE Signal Processing Society
How is the impact factor (IF) in Thomson Reuters’ Journal Citations Reports calculated? How does this affect the reputation of a journal? What are the factors affecting IF? How are the signal processing journals doing compared to other journals?
To know the answers, please read the article “Citation Impact” by Dr. K. J. Ray Liu in the July issue of IEEE Signal Processing Magazine.
© Copyright 2021 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.