1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
10 years of news and resources for members of the IEEE Signal Processing Society
IEEE 2nd World Forum on Internet of Things - Technologies, Applications and Social Implications is a unique event for industry leaders, academics and decision making government officials. This event is designed to examine key critical innovations across technologies, which will alter the research and application space of the future. The 2015 IEEE World Forum on Internet of Things envisions a self-configuring and adaptive complex system made out of networks of sensors and smart objects whose purpose is to interconnect “all” things, including everyday and industrial objects in such a way to make them intelligent, programmable, and more capable of interacting with humans.
The conference will feature world-class speakers - WF-IoT is pleased to host Vinton G. Cerf as keynote speaker -, an Industrial Forum Panel, Startup and IoT and Business day, Tutorials (Winter Academy), exhibits, and technical sessions consisting of poster or oral presentations. The WF-IoT 2015 technical program will be comprised of a main program and several collocated workshops and special sessions. Technical papers submitted to WF-IoT 2015 are organized in a number of tracks:
Important Dates for Participation
WORKSHOP AND SPECIAL SESSIONS ON:
- Conference Chair: Latif Ladid, Research Fellow, SnT, University of Luxembourg, Luxembourg
- Former Conference Chair: Dr. Roberto Minerva, Telecom Italia, Italy
- Conference Co-Chair: Prof. Vincenzo Piuri, University of Milan, Italy
- Conference Co-Chair: Prof. Nils Aschenbruck, University of Osnabrück, Germany
- Industrial Co-Chair: Kazunori Iwasa, Fujitsu, Japan
- TPC General Chair: Prof. Antonio Skarmeta, University of Murcia, Spain email@example.com
|Call for Nominations: Chair, Women in Signal Processing Committee and Chair, Young Professionals Committee||10 July 2020|
|ALASKA 2 Steganalysis Challenge is Open||13 July 2020|
|Nominations Open for 2020 SPS Awards||1 September 2020|
|Call for Nominations: SPS Chapter of the Year Award||15 October 2020|
© Copyright 2020 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.