1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
10 years of news and resources for members of the IEEE Signal Processing Society
Researchers from Facebook AI Research have won the Best Paper Award (Marr Prize) at the 16th International Conference on Computer vision (ICCV) 2017, held in Venice, Italy. The work, named "Mask R-CNN", addresses the problem of instance segmentation, which combines tasks of object detection and semantic segmentation. Below is the presentation given by the first author Kaiming He at the conference. The full paper can be downloaded at https://research.fb.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/maskrcnn.pdf.
Courtesy of The Computer Vision Foundation
© Copyright 2019 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.