1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
10 years of news and resources for members of the IEEE Signal Processing Society
Can you segment moving objects from image frames captured by car cameras? The 2018 CVPR workshop on autonomous driving (WAD) is hosting a challenge to enable autonomously driven vehicles to label instances of moving objects such as vehicles and pedestrians. The dataset contains over 10 times more fine-labeled images than the largest public dataset of its type, provided by Baidu Inc.
Courtesy of WAD
Top submissions for the competition will be invited to give talks at the workshop. To participate in the challenge, please visit Kaggle.
© Copyright 2021 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.