1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
10 years of news and resources for members of the IEEE Signal Processing Society
This work investigates two different digital signal processing (DSP) approaches that rely on signal-derived timing: continuous-time (CT) DSP and variable-rate DSP. Both approaches enable designs of energy-efficient signal processing systems by relating their operation rates to the input activity.
|Nominate an IEEE Fellow today!||1 March 2021|
|Deadline Extended - Call for Officer Nominations: President-Elect and Vice President-Technical Directions||5 March 2021|
|Call for Nominations: Chief Editor, SigPort and Chief Editor, Resource Center||5 April 2021|
|Call for Nominations for Editor-in-Chief||5 April 2021|
© Copyright 2021 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.