1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
10 years of news and resources for members of the IEEE Signal Processing Society
The following volunteer has been named Editor-in-Chief of IEEE Signal Processing Letters for the term of 1 January 2020 through 31 December 2022.
Z. Jane Wang has been named Editor-in-Chief for the IEEE Signal Processing Letters. She is a Fellow of the IEEE and is with the University of British Columbia (UBC), Canada. She is succeeding James E. Fowler, Mississippi State University, who has held the post as Editor-in-Chief since 2017.
© Copyright 2019 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.