1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
Outdoor images are subject to degradation regarding contrast and color because atmospheric particles scatter incoming light to a camera. Existing haze models that employ model-based dehazing methods cannot avoid the dehazing artifacts. These artifacts include color distortion and overenhancement around object boundaries because of the incorrect transmission estimation from a depth error in the skyline and the wrong haze information, especially in bright objects. To overcome this problem, we present a novel optimization-based dehazing algorithm that combines radiance and reflectance components with an additional refinement using a structure-guided
© Copyright 2023 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.