1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
10 years of news and resources for members of the IEEE Signal Processing Society
|Genomic and Proteomic Signal Processing in Biomolecular Pathways||White paper due: November 1, 2010|
|Signal and Information Processing for Social Learning and Networking||White paper due: November 15, 2010|
|Soft Detection for Wireless Transmission||Deadline: Jan. 10, 2011|
|Robust Measures and Tests Using Sparse Data for Detection and Estimation||Deadline: Mar. 10, 2011|
|Integrated Circuit and System Security||Deadline: Dec. 15, 2010|
© Copyright 2022 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.