1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
10 years of news and resources for members of the IEEE Signal Processing Society
Good News! Online webinar will be established for IEEE Signal Processing Society Seasonal School on “Social Media Processing”,
which will be held at University of Technology, Sydney, Australia. For more details, please visit the seasonal school website.
The Seasonal School on Social Media Processing is sponsored by the IEEE Signal Processing Society Seasonal Schools in Signal Processing (S3P) Program under the auspices of the IEEE SPS Multimedia Signal Processing Technical Committee (MMSP TC) in coordination with the IEEE International Conference on Multimedia and Expo (ICME), 9th – 12th July 2012. The Seasonal School aims to provide a comprehensive
overview of recent advances in this emerging research field, to provide graduate students, early stage researchers and practitioners a platform to interact with international and local researchers, and to engage local chapters in membership development and educational activities. This seasonal school will cover the following topics in social media processing:
1) multimedia social network analysis and user behavior modeling;
2) multimedia data mining and retrieval in social context;
3) multimedia communication and networking in social context; and
4) trust, privacy and security in social networks.
For details, please visit http://www.icme2012.org/S3P
|Series to Highlight Women in Signal Processing: Sheila S. Hemami||1 November 2019|
|Inactive Chapters||1 November 2019|
|Enhancements added to OU Analytics - Geographic Map||1 November 2019|
|Redesigned OU Monthly Statistics Now Available||1 November 2019|
|OU Analytics - Latest Enhancement||1 November 2019|
|OU Analytics - A Valuable Resource for Volunteers||1 November 2019|
|Call for Nominations: Fellow Evaluation Committee - Extended to November 22||22 November 2019|
© Copyright 2019 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.