1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
10 years of news and resources for members of the IEEE Signal Processing Society
Thomson Reuters released its 2011 Journal Citation Reports (JCR), which is generally accepted as the world’s most influential source of information about highly-cited, peer reviewed publications and the source of the new Journal Impact Factors.
Below please find the rankings of the top-10 IEEE journals in terms of the impact factor:
Below please find the rankings of the top-10 IEEE journals in terms of the number of submissions that they receive:
© Copyright 2020 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.