1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
10 years of news and resources for members of the IEEE Signal Processing Society
Two special sessions entitled “50 Years of Circuits, Systems & Signals: A Session in Honor of Prof. Sanjit K. Mitra (Parts I and II) were presented at the 50th IEEE International Symposium on Circuits & Systems held at Baltimore, Maryland on May 28-31, 2017. Nine papers by authors from Brazil, India, Italy, Singapore, and USA were presented in these two sessions. Prof. Mitra was also recognized as a pioneer in the area of circuits & systems and presented a talk in the special session “Pioneers of Circuits & Systems II” at the same conference.
© Copyright 2020 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.