1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
10 years of news and resources for members of the IEEE Signal Processing Society
Two new features that provide advanced customization and communication options have been added to myIEEE: myDesktop and memberNet messaging.
myDesktop: Allows IEEE members to organize their favorite myIEEE content how they want it, much like a personal myYahoo or iGoogle page. Options include:
- Customizable selection of all myIEEE “gadgets” (or modules related to membership, IEEE Spectrum, The Institute, conferences or IEEE Xplore® Digital Library, for example);
- Multiple layout options with drag-and-drop gadget placement;
- Choice of several technology-based backgrounds (e.g., aerospace, communications); and
- RSS tools to import feeds from IEEE or content sources outside of IEEE.
Members can log in to myIEEE, select the “Customize” tab and begin personalizing their myDesktop page.
memberNet messaging: Allows members to communicate with each other, while ensuring member privacy. Members can send secure e-mails by selecting the “send a message” button on profiles, allowing messages to be sent through the memberNet platform without revealing personal e-mail addresses.
© Copyright 2020 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.