1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
10 years of news and resources for members of the IEEE Signal Processing Society
US 7,840,818, "System, method, and device for playing back recorded content", by F. Sabet-Sharghi, B. Qawami and R. C. Chang, filed 6 December 2001, issued 23 November 2010, assigned to SanDisk Corporation (Milpitas, CA).
US 7,822,783, "Programmable method and apparatus for real-time adaptation of presentations to individuals", by J. Carrabis, filed 21 March 2008, issued 26 October 2010, assigned to J. Carrabis and S. Carrabis. (Nashua, NH).
© Copyright 2022 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.