1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
10 years of news and resources for members of the IEEE Signal Processing Society
by Vera Sharoff (IEEE Member & Geographic Activities)
IEEE will soon be releasing the new IEEE business platform, also known as IBP. The new platform includes new web applications, a new user interface, and a new version of SAMIEEE. While the web applications and user interface are being updated between 29 March and 1 April 2012, SAMIEEE will not be updated until 16 April 2012.
The current version of SAMIEEE will continue to be available until 16 April. However, there will be no data refreshes after 28 March. Data will not be refreshed until the update is complete on 16 April when the new version is launched.
Some of the SAMIEEE menus and options will change, but much of the functionality will remain the same. Training using web conferences as well as online video tutorials will be offered beginning in April. Details will follow shortly.
Please be aware of the following when planning any upcoming SAMIEEE use:
* IEEE begins upgrading to IBP 29 March 2012.
* Beginning 1 April -- If you visit certain updated services pages, such as Renew or My Account, you will be prompted to change your username to your e-mail address.
* If you make this change between 1 and 16 April 2012, you will need to sign in to SAMIEEE with your e-mail address.
* Once you change your username to your email address, you will not be able to access your saved reports in "My Folder" until the SAMIEEE update is complete on 16 April 2012. You will still be able to access the predefined queries in the shared folders during this time.
* The new version of SAMIEEE will be released on 16 April 2012.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
© Copyright 2020 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.