1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
10 years of news and resources for members of the IEEE Signal Processing Society
IFS TC recently published a resource page that contains links pointing to useful resources e.g. bibliography, data sets, reference source code. The expectation is that this archive will help newcomers jumpstarting their research and encourage reproducible research. The related topics include: biometrics, multimedia forensics, physical object security and anti-counterfeiting, social media, steganography/steganalysis, surveillance, watermarking, etc.
© Copyright 2020 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.