1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
10 years of news and resources for members of the IEEE Signal Processing Society
At its 18 June 2016 meeting, the IEEE Member and Geographic Activities (MGA) Board approved changing the geographic unit close/end date for prior year financial reporting to the last day of February.
This change applies only to the financial reporting deadline. The geographic unit officer reporting and meeting reporting deadlines remain as 15 March, and the bonus deadline remains as the third Friday of February. The rebate algorithm and calculation remain unchanged.
This information will be further communicated with all Sections over the next few months.
© Copyright 2020 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.