1. IEEE Signal Processing Magazine
2. Signal Processing Digital Library*
3. Inside Signal Processing Newsletter
4. SPS Resource Center
5. Career advancement & recognition
6. Discounts on conferences and publications
7. Professional networking
8. Communities for students, young professionals, and women
9. Volunteer opportunities
10. Coming soon! PDH/CEU credits
Click here to learn more.
10 years of news and resources for members of the IEEE Signal Processing Society
Published in TC News on 1 February 2017
Republished from the IEEE BMC Newsletter
The full IEEE Biometrics Council's Newsletter (Vol 21, 2016) is available here
Welcome Message: Mark Nixon
Interview: Christopher Boehnen
Research paper: Adversarial Biometric Recognition
Announcements and awards
Call for papers
Call of IEEE Biometrics Council Meritorious Service Award
Nominations are invited for the inaugural "IEEE Biometrics Council Meritorious Service Award" to honor outstanding service in the field of biometrics. The award is administered by the IEEE Biometrics Council Award Committee, which is responsible for reviewing and recommending candidates to the IEEE Biometrics Council Executive Committee. This award will be presented at the ISBA-2017, New Delhi, India.
Any current IEEE member of the member societies of the Biometrics Council who has been active in the fields of interest of the IEEE Biometrics Council for more than fifteen years are eligible. Current officers of the Society’s Executive Committee are ineligible. Please provide: i) Nominee's name, contact address, ii) nominator contact details, iii) URL of nominee's website with bio and CV, iv) URL of google scholar citations, v) statement (500 words max), vi) names of three references willing to write supporting letters.
A single awardee will receive a plaque and $1,000 honorarium.
The awards committee chair will accept nominations till January 15, 2017 at email@example.com.
IEEE ISBA 2017 and MLIB 2017 , New Delhi, India
- Speakers of MLIB include Rama Chellappa, Venu Govindaraju, Narendra Ahuja, Nalini Ratha, Ajay Kumar, and Vishal Patel. Details of MLIB are available at: http://iab-rubric.org/
- ISBA2017 will have two keynote speakers: Nasir Memon (NYU) and Gang Hua (Microsoft). Details of ISBA2017 are available at: http://ieee-biometrics.org/
|Call for Nominations: Director-Student Services, Director-Membership Development, and Seasonal Schools Subcommittee Chair||4 June 2021|
|Call for Nominations: Awards Board Chair and Fellow Evaluation Committee - Chair and Vice Chair Positions||30 July 2021|
|Nominations Open for 2021 SPS Awards||1 September 2021|
|Call for Nominations: SPS Chapter of the Year Award||15 October 2021|
© Copyright 2021 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.